I love to learn more about why we do the things we do, be it through psychology, spirituality, science or story.
I’m an accredited and certified Emotional Freedom Technique Practitioner (EFT) with the AAMET (training with executive coach and EFT Master Trainer of Trainers Sejual Shah), have trained as an NLP in Business Practitioner with NLP at Work author Sue Knight, am a reiki master, and am currently training as an accredited mindfulness meditation teacher with renowned mindfulness author and speaker Shamash Alidina.
- Attachment Theory in adults
- Clean Language
- The Desire Map and Core Desired Feelings (CDFs)
- The Enneagram, Myers Briggs, How to Fascinate and Packtypes
- Identifying as introverted or as HSP (highly sensitive).
As well as the above, my training and studies include;
- The Gifts of Imperfection Part One A six-week e-course from Brene Brown and Oprah, hosting a study group
- Good brain, bad brain Produced by Birmingham University via FutureLearn
- Inner Bonding and Conscious Evolution An experiential 2-day workshop with Nancy Swisher
- Introducing Business Energetics An experiential 2-day workshop with Sejual Shah
- Managing People Produced by Henley Business School via Reading University and FutureLearn
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution Backed by Open Universities Australia via Open2Study
- Psychology and Mental Health: Beyond Nature and Nurture Produced by the University of Liverpool via FutureLearn
- Science of Happiness A 10-week course with The Greater Good Science Centre, University of California, Berkeley via edX (scoring 96% over the whole course)
- Writing for the web Backed by Open Universities Australia via Open2Study