I believe we could all live with more wisdom, courage and grace if we learned to ‘let the love in’ from ourselves (self-compassion), from others (connection) and from the Universe (communion).
Our resilience to stress would increase, and the fears blocking us from connecting with ourselves and others would decrease. All through letting more love into our lives.
And so, every time I give someone my email address or website and they stop, notice and take a pause, I feel the Universe working through me to say: ‘Hey, you. Yes, you. Let the love in. OK?’ And, frankly, I’ve yet to meet anyone who doesn’t need that reminder every now and again (myself included).
A few thoughts about love;
- Everything is an act of love or a call for love.
- Love is a verb, revealed in practise.
- Love isn’t something you ‘get’, but something you create space to arise.
- If it hurts and leaves you anxious and diminished, it’s not love.
- There are five ‘love languages‘. Discover yours. Discover theirs. Become bilingual.
- You are worthy of love and belonging. You’re enough.
- Love is always the right answer, even if it’s the wrong question.
- Love is leaning into discomfort, into the not-knowing, especially with another.
- Love isn’t something external, only obtainable from others, but here, right here, inside you.
- You have permission to be the love you want to see in the world.