I gift playful and compassionate workshops, coaching and facilitation to help smart, sensitive individuals embrace themselves through self-kindness, mindfulness and knowing that they’re not alone.
Through my gentle, intuitive presence and perceptive questions, I can help you find relief and enjoy a deeper understanding of yourself and others.
My workshops involve guided meditations, practical information and hands-on creativity.
How To Say No
- Learn the benefits of saying no
- Explore why fear, ambivalence and confusion make it difficult
- Receive practical tips and advice to take away
- Embrace a process to help you RISE to the challenge
Hugging Your Demons
- Gently encounter rejected parts of yourself
- Learn how self-compassion gives us greater peace
- Experience the relief self-kindness brings
Three Keys to Self-Kindness
- Recognise the difference between needs and approval
- Explore your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual needs
- Give yourself permission for future self-kindness